Description: Our school is seeking a compassionate and experienced School Counselor to provide guidance and support to our students. The successful candidate will have a background in counseling, psychology, or a related field, and a strong desire to help students navigate the challenges they face during their school years. As a School Counselor, you will be responsible for meeting with students individually and in groups, providing counseling services, leading workshops and seminars, and collaborating with teachers, administrators, and parents to support student success.
- Master’s degree in counseling, psychology, or related field
- State certification or license as a school counselor
- Experience working with children and adolescents
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of counseling theories and techniques
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work collaboratively with others
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about working with young people, dedicated to promoting their well-being, and committed to ongoing professional development. If you are this person, we would love to hear from you!